Thursday 22 May 2014

It is well with my Soul.

Last Night a journalist called me saying that i had been sued by some individuals on criminal grounds. The grounds were that i had tendered forged documents. At the moment there several court cases against me regarding my re-appointment as Principal. In these cases, there are several allegations labelled against me which i would not like to discuss since the case is already being heard. However i know that there is a group of people who vowed just to spoil my name and make  these kinds of allegations. Since these are in court and i trust our courts will go to establish the truth, i can only leave these to the courts to handle. The saying that the truth will set you free is very appropriate. I am however not surprised that those who want me out of the MUBS job can go to this level. They have taken me to IGG, numerous court cases, now a criminal case, you never know what next happens. The truth liberates people and it will liberate me.

2 comments:

  1. Professor at some point I would say even if you didnt finish primary school, you have shown an enviable capacity to make things happen…schooled a generation of business graduates, introduced fee-based university courses way before fossils woke up and latched to the idea like barnacles, transformed a sleepy college of Commerce into a thriving MUBS, effectively served on various corporate boards.

    You are unlike the proverbial professor appointed to run a corporation, runs it into the ground then starts blaming everybody but himself leaving us to wonder if his Harvard/Oxford grades were not just charity.

    Two college drop outs (not phds), Bill Gates/Steve Jobs, have given us the computer Industry as we know it. Instead what are we splitting hairs about...that a high-achiever may not have gone to a marque high school.

    At some point in life we should focus on ability to perform NOT papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your comments this is an issue of pull him down syndrome

    ReplyDelete